Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Best lip-gloss?

what is your favorite lip-gloss?? and what is your favorite bronzing powder? :)Best lip-gloss?
I like smackers... (it smells nice!) burts bees and chapstick. Well chapstick isn't lipgloss but it's close! and I like loreal bronzing stuff.Best lip-gloss?
glitter or flavored
for lip gloss im not sure wat its called buts its from victoria secret and its sooooo good, like hgalf is lip gloss and the other half is perfume
i love victoria's secret lip gloss and their bronzer too!!!
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Cherries in the Glow





No favorite bronzing powder.
Its called Beauty Rush by Victoria's Secret. My favorte flavor is Passion Fruit Pop and my best friend's favorite is Piece of Cake and Cupquake.
My favorite lipgloss is mac lipgloss in the color beaux. My favorite bronzer is the one made by Estaue Lauder.
jordana lip gloss and wet and wild or nyc color wheel
My favourite is MAC lipglass, really pretty and long-lasting. More info and reviews are at the source.
My favorite lip gloss is aquafina lip oil (original not rasberry) and my favorite bronzing powder is by cover girl.
well i like soft lips and i dont use brozning powder
i love love my lips lite pink lip gloss....its really cheap for like 2 bucks at wal mart
  • student loans company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment