Friday, December 18, 2009

Best long-lasting pink lip gloss?

Im looking for a long-lasting lip gloss, one that will stay on for atleast a couple hours without giving me any weird residue or anything. I need a light pink shade. It can be any brand :) as long as it works!Best long-lasting pink lip gloss?
I've found Mac Lipgelee in Slicked Pink has lasted ages for me :) But I've heard that if you want long lasting it's best to look out for products that are lipglass or lip lacquer, as they are more thicker and hence longer lasting. But they are quite sticky, so definitely make sure you exfoliate your lips beforehand! Otherwise, I've also found Napoleon Perids Lip Lacquers, Mac Tinted Lipglass and Clinique Long Last Glosswear to last ages too =DBest long-lasting pink lip gloss?
Wet n' Wild Wild Shine Lip Lacquer in Enamored or Wet n' Wild Mega Slicks Lip Gloss in Sinless
My personal favorite is from Neutrogena. They have a particular shade called ';Champagne'; that I think you might like as well! I just put down a base, like chapstick or lip balm, and then apply the lip gloss over it. Having the base underneath makes it stay longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment