Friday, December 18, 2009

Fashion>>lip gloss music video by lil mama?

where can i get those earrings that Lil Mama was wearin in her video for ';Lip Gloss';...%26gt;%26gt; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbcZ_XVbJp4%26amp;mode=related%26amp;search= ..%26lt;%26lt;go here to see video and the earrings im regarding. **THANKZ**Fashion%26gt;%26gt;lip gloss music video by lil mama?
They're name plate earrings. I've never seen them at like a mall or anything...if you go to a jewelry store in a downtown area (more likely to find in an urban downtown area), they have the earrings (whether you want heartshape, round, square..) and they'll put whatever you want them to say (I couldn't really see what hers said). I used to have a round pair with my name in them (so 80s, but I love it). Actually, I think I'm going to go this week to get another pair. The round ones cost me $100 (18k gold). They weren't as large as in the video..those may be around $200 (including the name plate).Fashion%26gt;%26gt;lip gloss music video by lil mama?
you could always go to the closest mall to you aand talk to a jeweler and get them made
u can go to a jewelry shop and ask them to make a pair for u they will do it

No comments:

Post a Comment