Friday, December 18, 2009

Fave Lip Gloss?

mine would be lip smackers, dessert by jessica simpson.Fave Lip Gloss?
Chanel Glossimers (Spark, Pagoda, and Unity are some favorites), any Delux Beauty lip glosses, BeneFit Benetint lip gloss, and Stila Lip Glazes... the Dr. Pepper lip smacker is also a good cheapie, nice tint to it...Fave Lip Gloss?
i like maybelline shiny.licious in berry clear





smackers liquid glosses





yves rocher balm (smells so yummy yummy) Report Abuse

YSL!
i like to experiment, Wet and wild, smackers, what ever looks cute. its not always the brand. smackers does tast good though! LoL
Mukti Honey %26amp; Macadamia Oil Lip Balm.. yepp, not exactly lip gloss but something similar yet so yummy!
My favorite it smackers and I like Jessica too and Bumble yum.
lancome- juicy tubes
I love Mary Kays... Pink Diamonds...a little glossy, a little sparkly, a little shiny...just the perfect color for my skin tone (medium).
The shade on my briefs
I'll stick with plain old vaseline. It moisturizes your lips while adding great shine. But I also like Victoria's Secret minty lip shine
My favorite lip gloss has to be MAC tinted lipglass. Why? Because they have awesome colors and a sponge tip applicator for even application. Also, they condition my lips so they look healthier. I love the colors Cultured (which is a cool toned pink) and Prrr (which is a neutral tone).
lip smackers.
Lip Smackers but Cookie Dough flavored
Murad's pomegranite lip therapy... yum!
Sweet Carmel by Sephora.
i dont know
lancome juicy tubes or the rimmel one
i like dark
Bath and body works creamy mint
Trucco, Skinny Dip....vanilla flavored and stays on really nice. Creates that pretty J-LO nude lip look...great with smokey eyes.
Dessert (not Dessert Treats) by Jessica Simpson...which is unfortunately discontinued! I also like Lip Venom and Too Faced.
i luv l'oreal paris juicy color lipgloss it's best iahve treis sofar it'ssmooth on ur lips and it deosnmake ur lip dry and chapped and it satys long and it give u a really pretty shine and it compared to lancome juicy gelee lipgloss but l'oreal lipgloss cost way less and i really like it u should try it

No comments:

Post a Comment