Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I wanna buy some lip gloss(beauty rush)by Victoria's Secret... but don't know which flavors to choose..help?(:

I'm looking for colors like brown and red.. please help me making a list of flavors.. 7!!(:I wanna buy some lip gloss(beauty rush)by Victoria's Secret... but don't know which flavors to choose..help?(:
I love 'My cherry amour' (no sparkles just a vivid shiny red). In the tube it is rather intimidating but when you put it on it looks wonderful. And although you weren't looking for pink a nice one is 'strawberry fizz'(medium pink intensity with sparkles).I wanna buy some lip gloss(beauty rush)by Victoria's Secret... but don't know which flavors to choose..help?(:
I'm not familiar with the other flavors, but be sure to get Juiced Berry. It's the best lipgloss I've EVER used and I have, literally, over a hundred.
I'm a huge fan of Strawberry and Punchy. They really make your lips sparkle.
I have a couple of lipglosses from there.


I like Pinked Lemonade[pinkish red] and Cupquake[pink]


They all look good[they smell good too]





Hope I helped

No comments:

Post a Comment