Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Lip Gloss Wanted!!?

I am wanting a lip gloss that is not sticky. Color clear to neutral. Help please this is for my weeding in weeks!!Lip Gloss Wanted!!?
Try MAC or ULTA. You can also try LipSmackers (as lame ast that sounds) they tend to have very nice glosses that are cute and comfortable :)Lip Gloss Wanted!!?
whynot just wear carmex. hahaha. as long as your lips arent dry it will be fine. because im sure you will be so busy with your lips, kissing family on cheeks, kissing husband, drinking wine, eating food. rather your lip make up not smear on others or your dress, keep it clean.
bourjois eau de gloss is really nice, its in loads of different shades and its not sticky at all





heres the site





good luck
mac
Try macs lipjelly in jelly babe really nice neutral color and its not sticky at all and smells great. Hope i was able to help u out. Good luck.
Try this in Goldspun...





http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>
try: Bare Bronze collection from Victoria's Secret.


their lip glosses from that line is amazing and so neutral.
Victoria's Secret Lip Stain. it's like a marker. I did not feel it on my lips so I kept putting it on until I realized I had too much
victoria secret beauty rush it mocha
MAC has a ';gloss'; pencil liner that is pretty cool . .. slightly glossy but not sticky. Go to all the counters in the mall and try everything to see what you like. For my engagement pictures, I had a girl at the Mac counter do my makeup and it was fabulous. She used a Mac gloss lip liner %26amp; gloss, but the gloss itself was too sticky for my fiance's liking (although the pictures turned out to be amazing . . . I love Mac). For my wedding, I ended up using the gloss liner with a top coat of that clear watermelon lip smacker roller stuff, just because it gives shine and isn't sticky. (Bath %26amp; body works gloss, the green tube that makes your breath awesome, would also probably be a good option.) The lip smacker stuff, although it sounds way cheap for a wedding, was a great option with all the kissing that goes on. It's easy to wipe off, easy to reapply, and tastes great!
try mac


their stuff is great and perfect for special event =)
i know its a little kids brand but lip smackers lip gloss is not sticky and it tastes good! good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment