Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Lip gloss?

I have the worst time with lip gloss, everything I try either: gets a white film where the lip gloss meets my inner lip, gets sticky, or dries off and chaps my lips. And I have the worst time with Clinique's lip gloss. What's the perfect lip gloss?





(Oh, and perfect eye liner too. EVERYTHING smudges) Thanks :DLip gloss?
Dior is god for mascaras and lip gloss


Estay Lauder- Mascara and Lipstick


Maybelline- Mascaras...eyeliner


Rimmel- Mascaras, eyeliner, lip gloss


Revlon- Nail PolishLip gloss?
Well, that is what I usually wear, so I know some good options.


Bath and Body Works: Amazing Stuff!!


Pink Grapefruit Liplicious-$6-8


C.O. Bigelow Mint Mentha Non-tinted in peppermint-$6-8


C.O. Bigelow Lemon-$6-8


Eyeliner-


Sephora has a nice variety, but it is expensive. You have to watch out for expensive liners that smudge, but there are some that don't, like:


Sephora Brand Slim Pencil-$1-4-cheap!


Stila Kajal Eye Liner-$16.50


Good Luck with your make-up!
I use NYC, it doesnt feel like a gloss or anything tis really cool I love it!!





Well how I do my eyes is I get Almay eyeliner and put it under my eyes only then i get BeneFit CarteBlanche Liner/Shadow and put it on the top it looks sick and feels heckaa light.





Good luck ohh and if you have a hard time with Clinique dont use it!! :p
Urban Decay 24/7 glide on eyeliner. try it at sephora. its $16. best evr!!!!!





Neutrogena Lipsoothers


Neutrogena Moisture Shine Lipbalm


Neutrogena Lipsheers (best colors are Peach Sorbet and Pink Splash)


C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lipshine in Coral Mint (at Bath and Body Works)


Hope i hlpd :]
well I have this problem a lot as well however there is a new line of make up that just came out and you can find it at Target and WalMart and places like that. Its the BEST that I found yet!





Its called H.I.P





and all there products are the best ever they stay on all day as well
Avon Glazewear fosho!


Not sticky.


Doesn't taste bad.


Lasts long.


Good color selection.


Only $2-6.


I have 3 tubes! It's the best!





http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.asp?sr鈥?/a>
OH channel's lipgloss is the best!


i just bought some the other day at macys,


its called gazel i think


sounds weird but its the best lip gloss ever


trying getting nude lip liner


and


marykay black eye liner is really good too.
The perfect lip gloss is the Liquid Metallics from Bee Luscious. It is not sticky or goopy and stays on a long time. My favorite color is Pink Kisses.





http://www.beeluscious.com
As a professional makeup artist I love the products by bee luscious cosmetics I would look into the liptoxyl sheer and the liquid metallics.
Dior pretty much makes sime of the best make up on the market...





try DiorKiss lipgloss and their eye liners





YOU WONT REGRET IT
I recommend MK Signature Nourishine Lipgloss, and MK Signature Eyeliner.
avon eyeliner is the BEST mann!





anddd victorias secret lip gloss
The lip gloss you should get at Bath%26amp;Bodyworks i get


Liplicious : grape Soda flavor! it last long, not sticky on lips %26amp; great taste... GoodLuck hoped i helped!
AERIE KISS AND TELL LIP GLOSS!! BEST THING EVER INVENTED!!!!!!!!!!! only $6.90!!!


and


NYC eyeliner!!!!!!! ONLY $0.95!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
avon eyeliner and lip gloss from bath a body works!





: )
im not 4sure what its called but u can get it from bath and body works!!! its the best and its mint and edible so like it helps with ur breath too...how awesome is that
i agree with the first person.

No comments:

Post a Comment