Wednesday, December 16, 2009

No lip gloss?

is it okay that i dont wear lip gloss?


for some reason, i just dont like it.


i feel too girly,


even though i know everyone else wears it.


is this okay?No lip gloss?
Yep, that's just fine. Be yourself :)No lip gloss?
Of course it is.





I never wear makeup, and I get told all the time ';how lucky you are you don't need it';.
Yes, its perfectly fine. Just because everyone else wears it dosn't mean that your obligated to wear it. I don't like wearing lipgloss and I don't even if other people do.
Sure! Lip gloss is so sticky and gets all over everything. Wear a chapstick with just a tint of color like Burt's Bees.
No. Go put some lip gloss on RIGHT NOW!!! Wots the matter with you?
Don't ever feel pressured to do something you don't want to do! Not wearing lip gloss is a great way to start.
it's too sticky!!
sure, I personally can't imagine why any guy would want to kiss something that has sparkly colorful looks-like-it-would-taste-gross crap all over it. i wouldn't. ':\ going w/o lipgloss is sexier too cuz your lips are always bare and ready to kiss :)
yea i dont wear any make up and my ex still isnt over me


wierdness i kno i am liked by so many ppl for my looks im serious its wierd
I dont really like lipgloss on girls, i think the less the make up the better
umm no, i dont wear lipgloss, but then again im just in school. unless u workfor some fashion company or something i dont think u need to. just wear like chapstick so ur lips aren't all dry.





in my case, my lips are forsome reason the same shade of brown as my lips so what i do to make it look like i HAVE lips is put some lip color and dab the excess off w/ a tissue and just put chapstick over it. i try to make it look as natural as possible. i agree. lip gloss is too much for everyday use.
You don't have to wear lipgloss if you dont like it. I am obsessed with it and couldn't imagine not liking it but it doesnt make you a bad person. I use glow baby glow from avon and its the best ever. A lot of girls look better in matte lipstick. Some people just can't pull off shiny lips.
If you don't wear lipgloss, then Lucifer will eat your soul.
yeah itz fine most girls don't but i do still that i hate bring girly!
don't worry, i rarley wear lip gloss.





if you really feel weird for not wearing it, try wearing lip tint. I buy it at Wal-Mart for like 4 bucks, and its not sticky.





but if you just hate hate hate the stickiness, then try covergirl fruit spritzers (or somethign like that). You know, the one rihanna advertises. Its the only lip gloss i can stand.
I dont wear it and i dont think its wierd if somebody dosent.
yes, i hate lip gloss
dont worry if everyone else wears or does something. you are who you are and you need to do what makes you feel good. I dont wear any make up. Partly becuase I'm too busy to wear any, but also because it feel like I'm a plaster cast of some thing. So don't worry, you shouldn't have to be uncomfortable to fit it. And you don't have to, plus I think lip gloss is kinda a little girls thing. All the little 8-10 year olds wear it at the daycare I work at and none of the staff do (all women).
wel yea...natural beauty
Hey its me from the lupus thing. I am the one who made it but I was just telling you that the reason he cant pick up his kids is because of bone loss from the steroids. I couldent pick up my cousins and i took calcium and i can now. So try it.
yeah thats fine


it all depends on personal preference
I don't like it either. I think it looks weird and unnatural.





Chapstick is good though.
No , It's not OK now you get your *** out and get some. lip gloss you little creep
u have to wear it it is a custom and a tradition
you dont have to wear lip gloss.


i know alot of pretty girls who dont.


when i wear it i feel like a priss.


its totally fine, your not alone : ]
Yes. It is ok. Be your own person!
yeah its okay
Sure it's ok. There's no law that says you HAVE to wear it.
Its ok but you need to use chapstick or something
absolutley. y shouldnt it be. i so think all girls can do whatever they want. which means if u dont want to wear lip gloss.. then dont!! good luck!
Not everyone wears it. Not even the majority, at least not most of the time.





You're fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment