Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Who sings Lip Gloss?

lil mama!! heres the video too!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCvXzjGRn鈥?/a>Who sings Lip Gloss?
lil' mamaWho sings Lip Gloss?
lil mama
Lil Mama
lil mama
lil mama
.lil mama
lil mama. everyone already answered though. =D
lil mama but that song sucks.
lil mama???
LIL MAMA
lil mama and she sings g slide
not me
LIL Mama
I LOVE That song!!!!!


Lil Mama
lil mama of course. i love that song. its so catchy!
lil mama.
It's defiantly Lil' Mama.If you go to you tube and type in lip gloss,you can see the music video.=]
lil mama?
lil mama.
lil mama
PULP also have track of the same name
lil mama!


my lip gloss is poppin
lil mama ^_^ good song the beat gets stuck in my head ^_^


%26lt;3





~Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde Stand For My Pride~
Lil' Mama
lil mama
lil mama- go to lilmamaonline.com to check her out
Lil Mama sings it
lil moma! its popin its popin watcha know bought me watch watch know they say my lipgloss is cool my lipgloss is popin
lil mama
Rihanna?

No comments:

Post a Comment