Friday, December 18, 2009

17 weeks pregnant - wear Lip gloss / lipstick ?

Am I doing my baby harm if I wear lip gloss or lipstick like MAC and Aveda.. while pregnant?? Is it true that since its on your lips when you eat the baby can digest it as well?17 weeks pregnant - wear Lip gloss / lipstick ?
no thats crazy! these stupid people in this world think every lil thing is gonna hurt the baby!!! we cant wear heels, we cant wear makeup, you cant sit on cement, you cant have sex!!!!! you have to think you breath this are with all the chemicals, second hand smoke, and dust....and the majority of the babies come out fine. there is no lip stick or gloss that will hurt your baby!17 weeks pregnant - wear Lip gloss / lipstick ?
No hunny youll be fine, I wear it and me and my baby are great, dont worry yourself too much over little things like that but its good that you ask if your concerned about anything, good stuff, but no lipstick/gloss is okay, keep looking gorgeous, gorgeous! Congradulations!
I have never heard that. Think of all the pregnant women you see in life and on TV with lipstick on. I would say it is okay.
No, you won't do any harm. Keep looking pretty.
No you can wear lip gloss/lipstick with no problem. There isnt anything harmful in it other wise they wouldnt put it in lipstick/lip gloss because yes sometimes it does go in your mouth so dont worry you its fine!
it doesn't do any harm...
I've had 4 kids and I've never heard of such a thing. Just don't eat the lip stick!!! : ) Have a great pregnancy!
I hope you're kidding
Lipstick is made to be perfectly harmless to ingest, since most of us accidentally do lick our lips and swallow it some of the time. If you do not believe this just wait a couple of years until your toddler finds the lipstick and takes a big bite out of it, don't worry, he/she will be just fine then too.
I'm 28 weeks and have worn lipstick everyday. I've never heard of this.....
i dont think lipstick hurts anyone..just dont eat globs of it..ull be fine!
That's a new one to me.
I have never heard of anything like that. I wore lip gloss throughout my entire pregnancy and have a beautiful healthy 3 month old.
No, you will not harm your baby.
No it won't do any harm to the baby.
just eat carefully or wipe it off before u eat okay?good luck with the baby ill bet its gonna b cute!


:)
Girl, you are not doing your baby any harm. When you're pregnant you should not scared of putting on lip gloss, or lipstick. You just being sexy and showing off your pregnancy which is a good thing. So no it is not. Girl, do yo thang.
I'm not sure where you heard this, but there is nothing wrong with wearing it during pregnancy.





Lipstick is made up mostly of waxes and oils with a few emollients (the part that softens the lips) and pigment (color) thrown in. Your baby is not going to get anything from lipstick/gloss that they wouldn't get through food. However, I wouldn't recommend eating a tube of it (for your sake or the baby's).
You should be fine. Back in the day (not sure how far back), make-up used to contain lead and lead is what could be hazardous to your baby's health. When I first got pregnant my 50+ year old mom told me to make sure none of my make-up had lead in it and in researching the matter, I learned that pretty much no brand still has lead in its make-up so I was fine and so is my healthy daughter. If you are still concerned, look up what is in the ingredients of the make-up you wear.
nope i dont think so ....carry on puttin on ur lippy gal :-)
I never heard such a thing. I wear make up all the time..


Keep looking pretty:)
It's fine.I use make-up all the time,and no harm


to my babies.





=D
Lipgloss or Lipstick won't hurt the baby.
Your fine. I wear carmex on my lips ALL the time, I can't sleep without it on! Lol. The amount that is licked off your lips is not enough to hurt your baby.
ITs ok! I wore lipstick and lip gloss all the time while pregnant and my son is healthy....just dont eat it (lol)
  • student loans company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment