Friday, December 18, 2009

Have you ever used that lip pumping lip gloss and it only worked on one side of your mouth?

and your mouth looks like Pam Anderson on one side and a chicken's beak on the other.Have you ever used that lip pumping lip gloss and it only worked on one side of your mouth?
it makes my lips go numb, i'm sure it makes me sound very sexy...Have you ever used that lip pumping lip gloss and it only worked on one side of your mouth?
lmao. I have used it but didn't notice a difference.鈾
LMAO....I just pictured it in my head!
oooh i luv that stuff. my lips get so numb from it. feels like im all skeed out, lol.
maybe you should wipe that umm umm other stuff off first woman!!
lol no I haven't. I'm plain jane girl sadly to say and when I do put on makeup I'm like who is that.
lol..no but it burns and makes your lips all red
So does that mean your lip gloss be poppin'

No comments:

Post a Comment