Wednesday, December 16, 2009

For Girls: Chap stick, Lip Gloss, or Lipstick?

which do you prefer? i love clear lip gloss.For Girls: Chap stick, Lip Gloss, or Lipstick?
my lipgloss cuz it's poppinFor Girls: Chap stick, Lip Gloss, or Lipstick?
I wear lip gloss. I like clear gloss with casual outfits. But coloured gloss for work and dressing up. I'm not a lipstick fan at all, a lot of them taste like perfume, and dry my lips. I also like tinted lip balms. Oddly, the most compliments and ';who makes your lip colour'; questions from women, happen when I wear-of all things... ';Dr Pepper Lip Smacker'; by Bonne Bell, tinted lip balm.
Chapstick, i use nivea lip care (strawberry). it smells nice, has a bit of colour and prevents my lips from being dry.





I dont really like lip gloss but wear it occasionally. I think its a bit shiney





I don't wear lipstick, its more something for older people in my opinion
Lip Gloss








want easy points?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
chap stick.


i'm not a lip gloss/stick person.


doesn't work for me.


and if i have to wear it, i wipe it off in like, 30 seconds.


haha.
Lip Balm, but not Chapstick brand. It's too waxy. At least the original kind is. It does protect well in harsh weather conditions, though.
I have a small pouty lips so lips gloss and lip stick is not good. It wil make my lips look like a round shinny crap on my face....


Chap stick!
Lip gloss, I use a product called lip glass, it's clear and oh so glossy. I love it.
yummy glittering lip gloss
Lipgloss
Chap stick.





I'm prefer the natural look.
Lip gloss.
gloss it ******%26lt;3
chapstick


makes it tinted, red and soft while not oily or sticky
gloss
gloss.......!!
lip gloss
i prefer clear lip gloss.
lipstick with a bit of lipgloss on top to keep my lips moist

No comments:

Post a Comment