Wednesday, December 16, 2009

GUYS:ur opinion on lip gloss...but wait more info inside.i need everyones opinion?

would u perfer a girl to wear it or not








the type im talking about is a clear shiny pepermint tasting and peperment smelling lip glossGUYS:ur opinion on lip gloss...but wait more info inside.i need everyones opinion?
tasting and yes i would like girls to wear it GUYS:ur opinion on lip gloss...but wait more info inside.i need everyones opinion?
I don't know much about women cosmetics but if that is the stuff that makes your lips look shinny but adds no cooler then no I don't like it. I think it makes women look like they are 14 or 16. I prefer something that would make her look more like she is 20 and above.
I don't think it's a crucial thing for guys...I like lipgloss though, and I'm a girl, I reapply it all throughout the day.






It doesn't really make a difference to us. We don't look at a girl and say, ';oh man, look at that girls shinny lips.';

No comments:

Post a Comment