Friday, December 18, 2009

How many kinds of lip gloss do you have?

uhh, too many to count I have like 3 drawers full of it!How many kinds of lip gloss do you have?
I had to throw them all out :'( I need more so badlyHow many kinds of lip gloss do you have?
None they are all my little sisters.
Seriousley about 15, no joke. I'm the lipgloss whore.
At least 78. lol
About 20
None
like 10
53


and growing.
Um two lip glosses, one kind of lipstick.
does lip balm count? if not, probably 1 or 2 total. sorry, not much of a make-up freak. actually, not much of a girly-girl.
In my purse? 5





At home? who knows too many to count.
OHEMGEE I LUV LIPGLOSS!!! I HAVE LIKE 50 KINDS, NO JOKE! I HAVE A WHOLE BIN FULL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!! lipgloss %26lt;3
i don't carry lip gloss.


But CARMEX. I DO!


XD
sooooooooo many i agree...a couple dozen. sad
couple dozen
4 different kinds--Strawberry,Coconut,Grape and Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment