Friday, December 18, 2009

Lip Gloss or Lip Stick?

Thanks ^_^Lip Gloss or Lip Stick?
Gloss. I hate things that have color.


They make me look weird. lol





But... I do hate gloss sort of... things stick to it. lol. Me and my friends started playing around a while ago, and I said something really funny, and it was a jab at someone, and they were like ';hey!!!'; and they grabbed 2 handfuls of grass and launched it at me, and it wound up on my lip gloss, and I couldnt get it off, so I had to run to the bathroom and wash my face 20 million times (not to mention getting soap in my mouth...EW). And I STILL wound up having grass stick to my lips. Thank God they didnt have a camera... lolLip Gloss or Lip Stick?
Lip Gloss
My vote goes to Lip Gloss.
Lip gloss.. for sure!
Lipstick.





And lots of it.
chapstick
It's all about the lipgloss! :D
gloss. Looks much cuter and lasts longer.
#1 chapstick,


then lip gloss
gloss, definitely.
Chap Stick
Lip Stick
chapstick, then clear lipgloss
Lip Stick for me
Maybe lip gloss or lip super glue.
I think you ladies should always wear the one that tastes like Dr. Pepper. Aww...the memories of 12.
gloss.
That's kinda hard to say ... but I would do Colored Lip Glass,


MAC baby ...
Lip gloss
stick---gloss looks yucky for trying to kiss someone
chapstick.


but of the two, lip gloss.


i personally think lipstick is for old people.
lipgloss
lip gloss.
Lip Gloss!!! i have like 25+ and i cant stop buying them!!! 鈾?: ]]]]]





lol omg! NUNYA i have Dr. Pepper lol : ]
Gloss
LIP GLOSS all the way baby why get lip stick when you can get color and shine that tastes good......and yes mine lip gloss is poppin although I loathe that song I had to say it :)
100% lip gloss, but i over do it sometimes.....lol
lip stick.
I like lip gloss; mainly for the fact that it stops painful dry lips.
Lip gloss because if you put lip stick on you will smear it
Oh darlin', I'm a lipstick girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment