Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Lip Gloss???

Okay,





What is your favorite lip gloss flavor? I really don't use lip gloss that much, but I just started getting using lip gloss more, so I want to know which lip gloss flavor you like best!Lip Gloss???
With lipgloss, any flavor goes. What makes more of a difference is the color and durability of a product. :)





However, I would say vanilla is a good flavor if you were searching for a specific flavor. Sometimes fruity flavors remind me of bubble gum, and I don't really like bubble gum.





So I would say vanilla, but not too sugary or sweet.





Here is an example, although I don't reccommned it because it's expensive.





http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce鈥?/a>Lip Gloss???
Strawberry!!! strawberry is good... not dat u wanna taste it or anything.. i mean it smell good.. yeah.. dat's right.. ahh.. ok.. hmmmmmmhhh Report Abuse

sunset gold from Chanel (Glossimer)
Some of those flavors are crazy aren't they?! Bonnie Bell gloss in strawberry is my favorite
I love srawberry! The lip gloss that i always use is strawberry by Cover Girl!
beauty rush by vic.secrets=peppermint and canbberry
Strawberry is a great flavor its sweet. I also think bubble gum is good.
Strawberry!
their are a lot of sticky lipgloss' especially wet and wild but i still like to use them especially the clear it makes you lips really shiny but sticky. Cost one to three dollars





the bath and body lip gloss is also really good for a clear shine its recomended number one in america. It costs around six dollars though.





i love to use lancolm and clinique lip gloss its pricey but it gives your lips some color instead of just a clear shine. cost about seven to ten. I'm guessing at this one though
anything from MARK. it smells fabulous and comes in like any color u can think of and the formula they use is awesome, its not too shiny or too sticky.
i've tried alot but i would say that i love strawberry flavour coz it can give you a kind of feeling that will actually help you to relax.i would prefer Body Shop's brand
I love anything minty! The best lip gloss/shine ever is Burt's Bees. They give you a sheer color with glitter, too! It's fabulous! Burt's Bees products are also all natural. They might be a little on the expensive side, but definitely worth it. You can get it at Border's, Barnes %26amp; Nobles, and other stores likes Target. Here's the website:





http://www.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stor鈥?/a>





I hope I helped and good luck!
Spearmint from bath and body works! by C.O. Bigalow. Pretty much a fan of any mint flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment