Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Lip gloss?

ok every lip gloss i get seems to like clump up and dries up on my lips and ihave to keep putting more on. do u no of any kind that is really smooth and last a long time? thanks!Lip gloss?
M.A.C.'s Tinted LipGlass works great. It's $14 dollars, but completely worth it!





To make your gloss last longer, you should apply a primer. They sell lip primer at most department stores. But I usually just use a basic lip balm as a primer. It works great and makes the gloss stay on longer.Lip gloss?
It may be a kids brand but it works, Lipsmakers, liquid kind is best!!!!!!!!!!!!
clinique is very natural and MAC is great! they are my favorites! if you are looking for something on a budget, then try covergirl.
hmm


i like the ';lip balm'; from bobbie brown


its not really lip balm


and it looks like lipstick


but when you put it on, it looks like lip gloss


and its super pretty ;]
Elizabeth Arden Crystal clear lip gloss 14.00





Victoria Secret sugar cookie 7.00





Both are real good and I can't live without either of them.
Victoria's secret has really good ones.
Okay theres a kind called aquasumthing its a water brand name and its realy good i
I like Melon Daquori by Philosophy.
victorias secret lip gloss is my favorite by far. and it comes in so many different flavors/colors. Mostly I use the beauty rush kind, but all are pretty good.





http://www2.victoriassecret.com/collecti鈥?/a>
My favorite Lip Gloss is





Maybelline New York


Shiny-licious Pink Sorbet





Looks and tastes good, lasts long too.
neutrogena has a gloss with color that keeps your lips from getting chapped and gives you a nice light color
bath and body works minty kind
c.o. bigelow shine for life in pink


its soo good and pretty


and its minty too


u can buy it at bath and body works
My favorites are :


Bobbi Brown Lip tint spf 15 - great sheer colors, long lasting, and smooth


MAC lipglass - my favorites are: Viva Glam V %26amp; Lust











I like the Loreal HiP lip gloss colors - but they don't last as long
Um...well, CoverGirl Wetslicks is a pretty good brand, but I also like the N.Y.C. brand too.
covergirl...but some stay moist and others dry. I suggest applying vaseline then chapstick, let it moisturize your lips, then apply your lip gloss.
Go for quality - like Bobbie Brown, Estee Lauder, they work for me.
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush line of lip gloss... very good, different flavors (or scents if you prefer that lol), and long lasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment