Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Scented Lip Gloss?

Should I get Hard Candy Lip Sorbet(and if so, what scent?), Too Faced Diamond Gloss or some type of Philosophy Lip Gloss(what kind)???





If neither, what is another good type of scented lip gloss(besides Beauty Rush)that is inexpensive(10$ or less)?





Thanks!Scented Lip Gloss?
I love the Bigelo %26amp; Co. lip glosses they have at Bath and Body works! They have loads of different kinds of minty flavors, but trust me, the minty experience on your lips is great! It's a cool, tingly feeling (you also get fresher breath :p


It comes in a lotta' different tints to match your skin tone, try finding it at your nearest Bath %26amp; Body Works or try:


http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/





Hope that helped. :]]Scented Lip Gloss?
I have the Philosophy lip gloss - Melon Daiquri one.


it tastes good/smells good + it looks nice too!


I also have the Too Faced Diamond Gloss, but their new FUZE glosses are way better! (they taste really good too) If your going to get one, get the Dragon fruit lime one!! (its $20 though : /)





- if you get the Diamond Gloss the color Champagne Diamond is my favorite!
i have the covergirl fruit spritzer wetslicks gloss in like 5 flavors I *LOVE* them fig is my fav but they are all pretty and taste great!!!bonus they arent very expensive:)O
  • student loans company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment