Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Would you mind if it was raining lip gloss, or don't you like balmy weather?

hahahahahahaha


if u say chapstick instead of lipstick it would work better cus chapstick is the same as lip balm as far as i know......ask an expert though........lolWould you mind if it was raining lip gloss, or don't you like balmy weather?
I wouldn't mind at all i need abit of gloss on my tresses.Would you mind if it was raining lip gloss, or don't you like balmy weather?
you make me smile :-)
I dont like balmy weather
Very good I like that one.
i like lip gloss and lip balm!! but that doesnt make any sense!! 0_o!! atleast to me





sorry
no...


im more fond or cool weather
I like balmy weather walking with a woman wearing lip gloss.
lip gloss and lip balm are not the same thing.
: )
i would always want lip gloss weather cuz then the weather would always be pop'n%26amp;kewl ! i ! i ! :P lol
yes
yeah right.

No comments:

Post a Comment