Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Should a girl wear lip gloss????

do the guys like it??? is it attractive??Should a girl wear lip gloss????
Lip-gloss makes your mouth look really sensuous, I think.Should a girl wear lip gloss????
yes guys like lips and nice full lips
yes its better than lip stick
deff or if u just want a shimmery shiny not so glossy look try a chapstick made of cocoa butter or just cocoa butter alone it look gorgeous
I don't know if guys like it...but lip gloss gives girls a more youthful, natural and playful appearance. It also make lips appear fuller and kissable. So i use a lot of lip gloss especially the flavoured kind.
OF COURSE!! It is absolutely and completely your choice!! but I wear lip gloss.
yes!!! makes a girls lip shine!!! it looks really pretty!
yes if you would like to don't let no guy tell you what to do or how to live your life. do what makes you happy
I find lip gloss and lipstick to be sticky or tacky feeling, but I do use Chapstick often to kep my lips moist.
i think it looks nice just not 2 much
Only if she wants to!
it makes your lips flasy ... yup its sexy..attractive..trendy ... its better i beleive to look natural with shine on your mouth rather than a dark red slutty thing..so go for it ..girl!!!!!!!!
i dunno if boys like it but it keeps my lips really soft!
most guys thnk it is attractive. i dont wear it though
OF COURSE!!!!!! thats wat girls do!!!!!!!!
I think chap-stic is better than lip gloss.... I hate lip gloss and I don't know if guys like it well....because I'm not a guy....
It keeps lips soft and cute! but its very important that it isn麓t so shiny because you will look like if you have just eaten fried chicken! A soft shine will do:)
Yes it makes them shiny so its more attractive and it smells good
if u want sure
Well........my bf notices when I wear it yeah. I don't wear make-up much, but I know that he likes it when I do cause he always comments on how pretty or beautiful I look. Anyways, I most always have something on my lips, like just a shield to keep out cold and stuff. Lip gloss works like that, and it gives your lips a little bit of color and shine. You can get only about 20,000,000 colors and flavors of lip gloss, so find one that matches you and try it for a week. I would reccommend Mary Kay Lip Gloss, since its made to be less glossy, and to go on smooth and stay on longer, but thats just what I wear. Try what you would like, just don't get those $0.10 flavor sticks at the gas station or whatever. Another is using vasoline to keep your lips soft and supple, but with minimal shine, and as we all aggree you need some shine just not enough to make it look like you just ate a thing of deep fried chicken. Its your choice though, so choose it as you will.
My guy doesnt like to kiss me when I have it on, but I think it's attractive as long as it's clear or light pink or light orange and not alot! ewww... only a little is good
lip gloss for me is like lip balm. i wear it cuase it gives my lips moisture.
Use lipstick, most lip gloss makes you look like you gave a bj to a vaseline jar.
yeah i think its so much better than lip stick depending on what you buy it brings outyour natural lip color and you don't have to go though the prosess of trial and error with color it also comes in fun scents
Depends on what flavour. My other half likes Natural Collection mango (Kind of shimmery).





All I can say is try lipgloss out. Most guys, I don't think, are that bothered about it but I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment