Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wht is your favourite lip gloss flavour?

what is it??Wht is your favourite lip gloss flavour?
I would have to say coconut or cherry


Coconut of course is like shimmery or clear


Lipgloss super pretty :)


And cherry that beaming pretty bright red.


I love it plus they smell and sometimes taste good


Not saying I eat it or anything, I tend to accidentaly


get a sample of it in my mouth.


Whats yours?


Theres many different kinds though that I really like


these two are probally my favorite though :)Wht is your favourite lip gloss flavour?
Peach, i once dated this girl who would wear that and kissing her was really nice :)
Strawberry
definetly vanilla, smells good and it doesnt usually make a difference when u kiss a guy as opposed to mint or strawberry
lemon by bigelow
Cherry.. they taste nice... ^_^
root beer
Strawberry Daiquiri...Liplicious
DR PEPPER BY LIPSMACKERS
the classic: strawberry!
bubble gum
minty flavor
cherrry.





=]


my lipgloss is poppin my lipgloss is cool all da bois keep stoppin tdey chase me afta skool!!!!


lol jk


=]


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCvXzjGRn鈥?/a>
pink lemonade by Liplious.
Peach
Buttered vanilla, blueberry or brown sugar.
Vanilla
Strawberry Cream is my favorite flavour, but I usually wear Pineapple because it doesn't stand out in color too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment