Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fav lip gloss flavor?

What is the sexiest lip gloss flavor according to guys, and to girls what do you find the sexiest? I'm trying to decide what new flavor to buy and I'm thinkin... theres this guy that I like and I want him to think that my flavor choice is ... well.. sexy lol.And it would be my first kiss... so.. I want him to you know... think that I at least taste good.. and I know its like not advised to wear lipgloss.. but well thats not my question.. Thanks for your opinion! :)Fav lip gloss flavor?
I always use Burt's Bees peppermint flavored lip balm. It makes your lips smooth and soft, it tastes really good, plus if you kiss someone right after you put it on, it tingles!Fav lip gloss flavor?
grapefruit. it's tangy, sexy, (atleast...i think so) and it is a cute pink color
Strawberry
no offence but taste good.... and if its your first kiss you want him to like you for who you are not for your lips flavor. but my friends and their boyfriends like strawberry.
strawberry flavour is mine

No comments:

Post a Comment